Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Few Scores :)

I'm joining these memes this week,
be sure to pop over and check them all out!

Diann's First Thrifty Things Friday!


Liz at Rose Vignettes

 Dianne at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
 Linda at Coastal Charm
Suzanne at Coloradolady

Things have been pretty hectic here but
I did manage to find a couple of goodies ;)

I fell for these darling Shooting Star Glasses.
Very Mid Century modern,
unfortunately I only found three.


Make for cute little cloches too.
They've made their way into my Etsy Shop already. 


I spied this fab ceramic Sea Shell
by Home Studio from their Shoreline Collection.
It's a soup/cereal bowl and is dishwasher & oven safe.


Isn't it a beaut?
It's won't be going into the kitchen but
 into my Beachy Bathroom.


I thought a Lilac bloom would look fab in it!


The fragrance from the Lilac fills the room.
Makes for a cute vase 


or maybe just a fancy water dish for Baylee!

11 comments:

  1. Those glasses look like you are ready to party!! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right - the shooting star glasses are way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is 100% for a Baylee bowl!
    Those are great glasses. I never worry when I don't find a complete matched set as it gives me something to be on the hunt for or as long as I stay with a theme ("stars") it coordinates and people can tell which is their glass.
    They would also make cute candle bases. Oh the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ceramic shell in the bath. It would look great holding soaps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glasses are wonderful. And the seashell bowl looks perfect in your bathroom! Thank you for joining me for my first TTF party! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving a wonderful comment on my blog. Wow! What's not to like on yours. I've looked back through your recent posts - great sense of humor, pet lover, great gardens...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds. I'm loving those glasses and the shell is so cute; looks like Baylee things so too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lover your seashell bowl. I like it as a planter or holder of items in the bathroom...or a water bowl...lol!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looking seashell bowl...love it!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute! Silly Kitty! :)

    Thanks for linking up to Fresh-Cut Friday!! I really appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shells in your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin