Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hemingray Insulator

This week I'm joining:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm

2nd Time Around Tuesday at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Vintage Thingie Thursday at Coloradolady

Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove

Yipee!
A vintage Hemingray Insulator ♥♥


My son's fiancee's father found it and gave it to me!


My first clear one, it will joinf the others along the top
of the cornices in the living room.


Thanks so much Joe!!

8 comments:

  1. I've got clear ones, green ones, blue ones, and one with a groove on the top... :) I like insulators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of these as well. Most of them are blue. I think yours may be more vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage insulators. I have several but no Hemingway's I don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are neat; I have seen them wrapped with wire and hanging from gardens/trees with votive candles. Thanks for sharing. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I have seen these in some of the antique shops but do not have any. I love all things vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The are always interesting to find.
    I have a brown one we used for a door stop in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing your find.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hese insulators. My mom inherited a bunch from my grandpas garage when he passed and I have several from her. Great find. Thanks for joining TTF. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the insulators they go with pretty much any decor. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin