Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Solar Lanterns

Ok So I'm Hooked!
You remember the Solar Chandy I made,
well I decided to keep going with the idea.

I found this metal bird cage and fitted it with
a solar lighted mason jar and added a bit of moss
for color (and to fill in some of the extra room).
Shhh...
this is what I'm giving my sister and hubby for Easter ♥



I made a few more 


I love the verdigris color of this basket


the patterns they make


can be so pretty at night


How about one in an urn?
Love it!

 ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I love the different light patterns. What an imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic gift! Is my name on your list? just asking! lol
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin