Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vectors and Other Confusing Things

I'm signed up to receive sample images, etc. from Dover Publications.
Each week they email me a "Dover Sampler" with royalty free images shown from books they have for sale. There is no obligation necessary and the variety they have is really interesting.
These showed up recently and thought someone out there more talented than I could maybe use them.
Anyway. enjoy

Remember you can click on the pics to enlarge them.

I love this silhouette! 














1 comment:

  1. I do a bit of digital scrapbooking and I really appreciate the freebies offered. The girl silhouette reminds me of my youth. Thanks for sharing.
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin