Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, February 17, 2017

Dream Pinning


       I've been doing something I haven't done in a long time....dream.
Movies like, Mama Mia and Under the Tuscan Sun, tempt us with their scenery.
I have never thought about traveling.......just a scaredy cat, I guess.
Of course, the lack of money would always be a major factor too.

But it has been fun to imagine myself in these gorgeous places.
The quaint streets, the shores, the people, the buildings
seem to beckon at times.
Thanks to Pinterest I can indulge myself and dream......

Portugal
(I'm all Portuguese, so this just maybe be curiosity ;))






 








Tuscany






I'm joining The Baxtron Life for Pinning

4 comments:

  1. Oooh - I have every intention of visiting all these places when Christ comes again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb! those are some gorgeous locations there! i haven't been to either portugal or tuscany, maybe some day! i looooooove traveling! i hope you get a chance some day!! thanks for linking up to Pinning!

    xo,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now that is a good idea! I am going to dream pin too! Thanks. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Portugal looks beautiful! I've never been there, but I have been to Spain, which is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin