Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Paint'em Pretty - Pure Ice Home Run



I know it's been a while since I've posted my ''prescribed'' me time as ordered by my therapist, but I have been squeezing it in here and there. Just not squeezing it in my blogging...I know bad me!
This is to hold me accountable for said 'me time', but sometimes life's priorities have a way of taking over.

But I digress....

Home Run by Pure Ice, love the color.
Sure I love the more expensive brands of polish but when on a budget Pure Ice brand is a fav and available at Walmart.
2 coats did the trick topped with 1 coat of
 my fav top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine.
 Being short on time, a decal of white flowers with sparkles
was all my accent nail received which made for a very neat and clean look.
Add some me time to your life and bring back the things you used to love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin