Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Great Minds........



I wanted to make Izzy a first Christmas Ornament.
I piled a bunch of supplies on my table and since I love snowflakes, I thought I'd pass on my fav Christmas symbol on to her.
You know me, always in a hurry, so sorry no photos of the process but it's simple, so I'm sure you can do it without photos.

Wooden snowflake base painted pink, then painted with clear glitter paint.
Plastic white snowflake with iridescent glitter.
Pink crepe paper fold accordion style, then flattened and edged with pink glitter.
Silver glittered snowflake is smallest and last.
All were hot glued on top of each other.

I printed out to little banner commemorating her 1st Christmas.
Notched each end, added a pink "sparkle" to each side and hot glued on.
I made a bow out of white ribbon with silver scrolling and glued it at the top. Added a hook and it was ready to go!
I think it turned out really cute.




Imagine my delight when we were given an ornament too!


Tanya and her Mom made these darling ornaments.
 I was so tickled to receive one.
How they got Izzy to keep her feet still long
enough to do this is unimaginable. LOL


I love and cherish this ornament.
It means so much to me.
There's nothing like handmade gifts!
They do come from the heart!

GREAT minds do think alike!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin