Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, January 30, 2016

What to do in Case of a Break In

Imagine this scenario ~

You're pulling in the driveway, finally home.
The day's over, you can finally relax.
Walking up the walkway you notice
your door doesn't look right.
As you get closer you realize it's been broken into!


You stop in your tracks, frozen -
Your heart skips a beat -
do you go in?
will the perpetrators still be there?
do you run?
scream?
are you mad or scared?

So many different emotions sweep over you,
you really aren't sure exactly what to do.
Thank goodness for SimpliSafe, a home security company,
that is committed to helping people live safely.

They have created an infographic outlining
very important information needed
if you should find yourself in this situation.

You might even make a note in your phone,
to help you remember during this emotional occurrence,
which I hope you never experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin