Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skin Care Review ~ Follow up


If you remember from this post back on Jan. 27,
I was chosen to receive an Influenster VoxBox
which contained full size containers of the
L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skin Care.
Comparison photos

Before


After 3 weeks

Looking younger thanks to Influenster L"oreal Paris Revitalift #AskSkinExpert 
I received 4 products from #influenster  #L'Oreal #Revitalift to try for free!  What an improvement ☺

I'm happy to say YIPPEE It's working like a champ!!!
Not only does my skin look younger, it feels younger too.

I received the L'OrĂ©al products complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing and providing my unbiased opinion.  I did not receive monetary compensation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin