Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Our K9 Garnet Bark Collar with Case #RoyalBarkCollarWithCase


My son has an American Staffordshire, an excellent guard dog, except when our other two instigate her into barking at any little thing ~ the sound of a weed eater, lawnmower, etc. Once she starts she doesn't stop. It can be annoying. 

So when I was asked to review Our K9 Garnet Bark Collar with Case by OurK9, we actually thought about it. Needless to say, I was very nervous about the "shocking" part of it.

''The Our K9 Static Shock Bark Collar stops barking with progressively increasing Sound and Static Shock which is controlled by a Microprocessor and automatically delivers correction after each bark. It does not work off the sound of your dogs bark but from air pressure delivered through a small hole in the back of the collar. Therefore the fitting of the collar is VITAL if the collar is to work correctly… When the collar is fitted correctly IT DOES NOT MOVE… You can slide just one finger under the collar. If it is NOT FITTED CORRECTLY it will go off randomly and NOT when your dog barks…''

Tora demonstrating the INCORRECT position

Here it is in the CORRECT position

The lightweight control unit has a reflective collar that glows in the dark for safety. The unit comes in a very nice case to keep the collar in when not in use.

You do have to assemble it but their website and videos are very detailed and my son had no trouble. After assembly and correct placement, your dog wears the collar without batteries to get used to wearing it. When your dog no longer notices it is there you can then insert the batteries and adjust the setting.


We adjusted it to the lowest setting. 
Needless to say I was pretty nervous, so we tried it on ourselves first.  We of course anticipated the shock and expected it to tingle.
Even at the lowest setting it was stronger than we expected.
We did see it through.
It frightened her the first time and she came running in the house.
She was scared and we had a hard time getting her to go back outside. I don't think this is the right collar for her.
We have had success with and will be trying the Our K9 Vibration Bark Collars with her.


1 YEAR WARRANTY - Enjoy an Exclusive 1 Year Un-Limited Warranty. Get a Top Quality Branded Product at an Affordable Price and Try it Risk-Free for 30 Days....


Our K9 Garnet Bark Collar with Case is available at Amazon 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a
discounted price from OurK9. Regardless, all opinions expressed are
my honest opinions based on my personal experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin