Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, May 27, 2016

Paint'em Pretty ~ Springtime


I love the combination of pink and green,
this is actually the first time I've done this combo on my nails.
 My me time has been pretty rushed as of late ~ not enjoyable as it is meant to be. But as I'm sure you have read, things are still crazier than normal here. This seems to becoming our norm.
I sure hope not though!

A couple coats of 892 Mega Watt by LA Colors Color Craze
with Current by LA Colors Color Craze on my accent nail.
More quickie yellow with pink center floral decals. 

Topped with Sally Hansen's Megashine.

Till next time,
hoping things slow down here.
Enjoy your me time, whatever it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin