Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, September 26, 2016

Road Trip !!! with MY SISter!!!



First let me say it has been such a long time since we have been further than 1 1/2 hrs. from home, this was a well deserved break and to have my Sister along was even more...more... extra...extra... 
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

We may have not got Sharky's head in our selfie
 and Cody ducked out, but I snatched his shirt 

and  and held on for the next two 
(I'm not really smiling, I'm gritting my teeth!!)


See how happy he was I did

  


After certain people 


were done


playing up


to Mr. Sharky we hit the streets.


I guess now we know where she gets it from ~ 
Oh poor Izzy with her crazy AuntieM

We wandered the shops,
then grabbed a bite


Yummy!






The Fish Hopper always gives you a show



Loved the Jellyfish chandys



And of course, 
walked out with our bellies full...
 sorry bub!



Then...


Then...


Then...


Then who did we run into?


The King!
For those of you who don't know my sister, this is her long lost Soul Mate from High School - yes, her hubby knows.

And what a good hubby he is, as he stood there during the concerts and let her scream and faint then scream some more. I'm sure the process repeated itself many more times.
(At least that's what I see in my minds eye)

We were lucky enough (I say loosely for her) to share a bedroom growing up. Remember we're 10 years apart. She wasn't too keen with me using her lipstick to color in her ''Elvis" albums
(I say with nose wrinkled)
Mom would tell her to put them higher up.
I earned to climb. he he
Eh huh, I was the thorn in her side, poor thing.

But I digress, she was and still is a huge Elvis fan.
I thought we would never going to get her away. 
At one point we tried peeling her off!


Then she got INSIDE!!!
Yes, he does have nice hair.....

I thought we were going to have to take him home with us!
Whew, think it's time to head home.

Anyone see Melissa???

There she is!
OK Liss, time to go ~


I joke, but we all had a great time making some new Memories with someone we don't often get to play with

No Sandy, not Elvis
oy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin