Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Ty!!!


 
My baby's no baby no more!
 
Another year has passed.
This was a challenging one.
 
 
It's been a pretty rough one for all our family.
We've lost a few,
surgeries galore ~
Including yours!
 
 
Splint ~ off
Cast ~ off

 
Last day for boot
Physical Therapy starts!!
Soon no scooter ~ wahoo!!
 
But our brightest Star came out this year ~
 you became an Uncle for the first time
 
 
She took our breath away and melted our hearts.
Just the shot in the arm we all needed.
You are such a loving person,
she is lucky to have you in her life!
She loves her Uncle Bear!!

 
I am proud to call you my son
and
only wish you all the very best in life.
 

I love you with all my heart
♥♥♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin