Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skin Care Review ~ Influenster VoxBox



I was recently chosen to receive an Influenster VoxBox, my very first one! I was so excited to be chosen for this review. 

In case you haven't heard of Influenster, it's a free service you sign up for. You are sent surveys to complete to determine your eligibility for free product boxes to try out and review. If you're interested in signing up you can click here.

I am so impressed with this box containing full size containers of the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skin Care line which  targets wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and other skin aging issues.

Four products were sent, all containing Hyaluronic Acid.
A naturally occurring substance in your skin, Hyaluronic Acid keeps skin full of moisture that’s lost as you age. Volume Filler is formulated with our highest level of HA to provide intense moisture and restore fullness.


~ Overview ~


L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Treatment
and
L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Concentrated Serum


L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Treatment


Every morning and evening, smooth a small amount around the eye area patting gently until thoroughly absorbed.
   
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
- Non-Greasy

Claims:
In 1 week: Skin is more hydrated. Skin around the eyes is firmer.
In 4 weeks: Under-eye hollows are visibly re-volumized, reducing the appearance of sunken shadows. Eye contours look more luminous and feel smoother with reduced puffiness and bags.

Eye bags aren't a real problem for me, hopefully this will help keep them that way. Absorbs quickly leaving no sticky feeling.

L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Concentrated Serum



Claims:
This is a facial serum that replenishes the skin's fullness. It says that within hours of using this, skin hydration significantly improves. Within 4 weeks, your skin should be smoother, more even, fuller cheekbones, under-eye area is less hollowed and fine lines & wrinkles are reduced.

I have to say I love the pump dispenser! So innovative, it dispenses just the right amount needed. Smooths on silky and absorbs  pleasantly.

L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Moisturizer
and
L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream


L'Oreal Revitalift Daily Re-volumizing Moisturizer


- Dermatologist tested for safety.

Claims:
Within hours: Skin cushion is significantly improved & is more hydrated
Within 1 week: Skin is replumped, and feels firmer
Within 4 weeks, Skin fullness is visibly replenished, forehead wrinkles, nasolabial folds (area between your nose and upper lip) are significantly reduced, and crow's feet wrinkles are diffused.

Upon opening I saw thick heavy cream. I got a small dab on my finger and applied. It thinned out, was easy to apply and absorbed into my skin. It is a little heavier than the serums naturally, but my skin felt so soft afterward. 

L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream


Revivalist Volume Filler Night Cream is an overnight, anti-aging face cream that works to replenish the skin. Moisturizing formula with Hyaluronic Acid and Galangal boosts skin volume while you sleep.

Claims:
Next morning: Skin is smoother and more hydrated.
Feels fresher, softer and more supple.
In 4 weeks: Skin fullness is visibly replumped, firmer, steep lines and pillow traces appear smoother, and skin cushion is improved.

I smoothed a small amount over my face and neck and it was absorbed quickly. There is no sticky feeling or residue. After application, my skin felt soft and dewy.


I have not had any adverse reactions from this line. All the products have a light fresh fragrance that dissipates soon after application.

 I have only been using this for a few days, so I haven't realized the full benefits or claims that the product line makes. It does say 4 weeks for most improvement.  I plan to continue to use these products and will update with before and after photos.

Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts.


I received the L'OrĂ©al products complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing and providing my unbiased opinion.  I did not receive monetary compensation.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin