Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Herb Scissors by Marky Products Review #MarkyProducts



Let me introduce to you your next
''can't live without kitchen gadget''!



I didn't even know such a thing existed.
I must be hiding under a rock!

We all know what a tedious task it is to chop or dice up herbs
for cooking. Half the time mine get mangled and
stuck to the cutting board with most of their
flavor juices squeezed out by the time
they actually make it into the dish.
I'll spare you from that horrendous sight.

Yes, I love cooking with fresh herbs,
but often grab dried for the convenience.
I know, with a beautiful herb garden
right out back - shame on me!

So when I was asked to try the Herb Scissors,
needless to say I was definitely intrigued.

Garlic Chives

Feverfew

Rosemary

I was able to chop and mince herbs quickly with these 
 5 blade stainless steel herb scissors.
I also love that you can shred lettuce with these!
A real time saver.
Useful for hand paper shredding too.
The soft silicone lined handles were comfortable
and made for an easy grip. 

Love the little clean up brush to use if necessary. 
Easy clean under running water,
but is also dishwasher safe.

They also come with a
100% Marky Products Herb Scissors
Lifetime Guarantee
What a great gift for the cook in your life!

Herb Scissors by Marky Products
are available on Amazon.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Marky Products. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin