Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, February 26, 2016

Paint'em Pretty ~ Beyond Perfect




Yes, you see correctly ~ I decided to cut my nails short.
Why? Who the heck knows! Am I glad that I did?
NO, not now!
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
You know, I thought cut them back, let them get stronger - like they needed to be any stronger!
Wire cutters would have done a better job
than the nail clippers I used!

But as they say, they will grow out.
In the meantime, I have nothing to use to pry anything open with! UGH!

So this week they are painted #14, Peaceful Plum from the Sally Hansen Collection of Beyond Perfect Protein Nail Color.
Beyond Perfect - apropos for this post huh?

My accent nail is Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer by L.A. Colors in Silver Glitter. Yes, still stuck in glitter mode.

Then, of course, topped with one coat of my fav top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine.  I'm getting really low on my Megashine and am having trouble finding it. I am hoping they didn't replace it with a new/improved "top coat" I keep seeing everywhere.
I am on the hunt!

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin