Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Titanium Classic Pruning Shears By Haus & Garten Review #Hausandgarten


I was really excited!

After several years of drought, we have had El Nino storms throughout the winter and I am grateful! Lord knows we needed all that rain badly. But that rain made my gardens come back to life and they had become a jungle!

The entrance to the gazebo is somewhere in there!
 
Panic set in when I realized Easter was early this year
and I needed to get my gardens ready for the Celebration.


Walkway? what walkway?
Pruning was definitely in order!
Not to mention everything else I needed to get done,
and throw in C's surgery along with other real life stuff, needless to say I was behind. My old pruners were dull and chipped, so the Haus and Garten's came at the perfect time.


Upon opening I noticed right away just how razor sharp the blade was, the shears are solid and very well made. They felt good in my hand, not too heavy nor too light. I love the ergonomic anti-slip shock absorbing pads. I was relieved to feel how good they felt in my hand as I sometimes have problems with shears sliding/moving and am having to constantly re-adjust, not these! 



These Shears outshine their competition. I was surprised to be able to tackle my entire yard with just these shears. I really gave them a work out! From tough stems, twigs to small branches - I never had an issue. They went through them all without difficulty.
They saved me a lot of time from switching back and forth between tools.


After photos ~ Look how you can see everything!!

Weeks later everything's fresh 
and starting to bloom!

I said I would put them to the test and I did!

The high quality stainless steel has a protective titanium coating that decreases friction to make easier cutting and longer lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
Awesome!



These flawlessly made pruning shears are backed up with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Personalized customer service is available 7 days a week ready to help you!

They are available here on Amazon.
What a great gift for the gardener in your life!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Haus & Garten. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin