Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Force Will Be Strong With This One!


YES! I am OVER THE MOON!!

We went to see LB's ultrasound about a week ago and yep, 
he's def a boy! Took the longest time to get him to let go of his feet that he had pulled up over his face while showing off everything to everyone! OMG! Men, It Starts in the womb! LOL
 Just a couple pics to share once he put his legs down :)

 
A sweet smile and wave 

 and that's it

Tanya and Brandon have been busy prepping
 Izzy's room for the next addition.
They needed a dresser and I had the one I used for Brandon, when he was little, in the garage.  Maybe I better elaborate. The dresser started out as my sister's, then mine, in our room growing up. I'm sure my Dad probably made it. From there I needed it for Brandon where it was painted white with blue knobs. Ty and Cody used it briefly then it went into the garage until Brandon or someone else needed it.

I wish I had a before photo. I'm sure I do somewhere in my suitcases of photo's - somewhere....

Cutting to the chase, 
Tanya has done an amazing makeover to it.
 I would never recognize it in a million years!
What an heirloom it has become!
Here goes:

Front

Top

 Left side


 Right Side

Awesome job Tanya!!
Yes, Brandon is a Star Wars Junkie, 
seeing the very 1st at 6 mos. old.
He may not remember that one, 
but grew up with Star Wars in his blood, 
and it still curses throbbing there today.
So it's no wonder that his little boy will start out in Daddy's footsteps.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin