Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Paint 'em Pretty ~ Quickie Christmas Mani


Not much time these days, 
I think we are all hustling and bustling.


I still had my Thanksgiving mani going on! 
Thought I better get with it and
 do a quickie Christmas mani at least!

A couple coats of Currenby LA Colors Color Craze 
then Snow Me White by Sinful Colors 
on my accent nails along with pretty Christmas Tree decals.
 Topped them all off with a coat of Seche Vite 
and Viola! 
Done for now.

Hoping to get some extra time in the near future to do a proper mani, but with Dr. appointments every day up until Christmas Eve, not sure if that will happen or not.


AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin