Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Emotions and Essential Oils


Essential Oils are VERY powerful when used emotionally, 
and this can help you learn how to use them more effectively!

When using T-Topically for emotions,
it's recommended rubbing behind the ears 
and down the back of the neck.

A-Aromatic can mean diffusing obviously, 
but also can be very effective by putting a few drops
 in palms of hands and inhaling deeply 
with hands cupped around mouth.

Did you know that your emotional state 
can be altered within SECONDS of smelling essential oils? 
Give it a try! 
It's amazing the power they can have emotionally!!


you can click on image to enlarge

Receive 10% of your Spark Naturals order 
when using the code: dragonflytreasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin